Welcome to my blog !

I will try to post the latest information about the nanotechnology with all its new goals.

Hope you enjoy it!!

jeudi 24 février 2011

Why did I choose this topic and what did I learn from it?

Nanotechnology is one of the best topics that have fascinated me throughout my life. It is a technology that has no limits. It can attend to the imaginary world that we were just watching in science fiction movies (the future). Now it appears that scientists are evolving in this domain so as to attend this science fiction future, earlier than we have ever imagined before.
I have learned a lot of things about this new technology throughout my researches, like for example in the nanomedicine field, I learnt that nanotechnology is in its way to cure all types of cancer; in addition to that I have learned that this technology can change the arrangement of molecules in an object and turn the object to a more lighter, stronger and more durable object than before…
As you can see I have just stated some extremely small points that nanotechnology can do, but of course it can do  a lot more. A lot of things have already been accomplished and a lot of things will be accomplished in the near future.

So my specific purpose to learn from this technology is to know how it can evolve in the medical field and to know what is its limit in that field. The question that nobody can still answer is:"Can this new technology attend to the level of curing all types of diseases?"

1 commentaire:

  1. MCD - DMC
    A unique 서울특별 출장샵 way to 논산 출장샵 play Mega-CD games on your Windows 7 PC. 속초 출장샵 that your old 광주 출장안마 favorite classic console with classic-games will run on 광주 출장안마 a 32-bit computer or

    RépondreSupprimer